It’s only 9 days until the Pets on Quilts Quilt Show opens. And everyone is invited. Not only can you view the show on your computer sitting in your most comfortable chair, but you can also be a part of this show. The show runs from August 1-9. And there are some wonderful prizes. You can find out more about that over at Lilypad Quilting.
Here’s how to enter:
Go to Lilypad Quilting to find out how to add a linky on the Lilypad blog or post your entry in Flickr using your own account or the Pets on Quilts account.
Enter in one of the following categories:
- dog on quilt / dog themed quilt
- cat on quilt / cat themed quilt
- other pet on quilt / other pet themed quilt
- Best EQ pet theme quilt design
- Best Art quilt
There will be one winner from each of the above categories based on viewer votes.
There will be random winners chosen from everyone who does one or more of the following:
- Be a PR Angel (post the badge, blog about the show)
- Enter the show
- View the show
- Vote for Viewers Choice awards
- Followers who view the show
- Take the time to visit all of the entries and leave comment love
So get your photos and mouse finger ready! This is going to be a lot of fun.
Here’s what I worked on over the weekend. The turtle shapes were inspired by Snoodles over at Lilypad Quilting. And the shell designs have been in my head for a very long time.