This has definitely been a non-productive week of stitching for me. I am fighting a cold and cough right now, but even before that, it seemed everything I stitched was just not quite right. On Wednesday, I finally stopped, shut off the machines and went downstairs to do family things. Sometimes if you just get away from it all, things work out better when you return. Thursday was better, but I didn’t get in my groove until Friday–and then there were errands to run which took me away from stitching. And today my cough and cold are bad enough that I think I’ll just veg awhile.
But I want to give you the final set of links to the Big Little Book of Die Cutting Tips Blog Tour tutorials as well as let you know that I did draw a winner immediately after the tour. Marilyn Lewis was the winner for my day of the tour and her book was shipped to her on November 16. And now, here are the direct links to the tutorials:
- October 16th – Ebony Love, LoveBug Studios (that’s me!)
- October 17th – Jennifer Rodriguez, All Things Belle
- October 18th – Marjorie Busby, Marjorie’s Quilting Bee
- October 19th – Michelle Marr, Michelle’s Romantic Tangle
- October 20th – Tammy Tutterow, Sizzix Blog
- October 21st – Patsy Thompson, Patsy Thompson Designs
- October 22nd – Tracy Rampling, The Peony Teacup
- October 23rd – Mary Fons, Hey Quilty!
- October 24th – Barb Gaddy, Bejeweled Quilts
- October 25th – Katrina Chapman Kahn, Sunshower Quilts
- October 26th – SewCal Gal, Insights from SewCalGal
- October 27th – Vanessa Wilson, The Crafty Gemini
- October 28th – Kelly Jackson, I Have a Notion
- October 29th – Connie Campbell, Freemotion By the River
- October 30th – Gene Black, An Alabama Quilter
- October 31st – Ebony Love, LoveBug Studios
- November 1st – Book Launch on Amazon!