Works in Progress

The weekend and Monday brought progress on a few things. I’ve had these log cabin blocks, 120+ of them, for awhile. I work on them off and on whenever I want to sew blocks. This is the upper quadrant of a king size quilt. The pinwheel geese blocks are there just because I wanted to sew geese. Sometimes there isn’t a plan, just a desire to stitch.

And this is a quilt that I made quickly because I found the 3-1/2″ x 6-1/2″ bricks that were cut from scraps and wanted to get them made into something. This will be a charity/comfort quilt. Sherry has offered to do the binding for which I am most grateful.

And this quilt is for my daughter’s birthday. It’s a quilt for the soccer field. I thought the colors would not show grass or mud stains. The back is a dark orange batik which will also be invisible to grass and mud stains. I used the AccuQuilt Crazy Quilt die for this one. It makes 10″ finished blocks and stitches up so quickly.

 
 

One Reply to “Works in Progress”

Comments are closed.