Yesterday was a busy day. With the quilting I did and the schoolwork Ted did with Ezri, we didn’t eat supper until 8 pm. My work included adding borders to two quilts and quilting one of them while I added binding to a third. The one that was bound will be going to Audrey in Cincinnati.
This quilt has been folded and waiting to be quilted for several months. When I hung this quilt up for photos, I remembered that it was the second half of a quilt that was planned to be a King Size quilt and at some point I decided that none of us were going to want a pink quilt on our bed so I split it into two. The first half of it was made into a comfort quilt for donation and this half was waiting for a purpose. And when I hung it up for a photo, I realized that it looks like a quilt that was split into two. The blocks are not symmetrically arranged. At least I know that it will be used and that it will make wonderful play castles and snuggle time for a little girl and will be perfect for dragging through the house. At the same time it’s big enough for her to grow and still be covered.